Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Preview Wedding













 We were actually suppose to get married this May, but being that I just turned 24 my father thought I was too young and made it clear that it was important to him that I wait till after I'm 25. So we took the opportunity look at more options, and after going though all the details, we decided to get married in Italy. It would mean so much more to us to take 20-30 of our closest friends and family and spend two weeks filled with wedding events. Instead of inviting 200 guest, we could use it to spoil those who meant the most to us. *Painting a picture in my head*-Bridal party in Venice, bachelorette in the comfort of our picturesque suite, ceremony in a beautiful cathedral, reception to follow in the very gardens of  Italy and what better ambiance than Italy itself. *sigh* Lets just hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment