Monday, April 25, 2011

Gifted

A few months ago Tim and friend each got me the naked palette. I had been searching for this palette for weeks a in one day I got 2!!!


I absolutely adore this pallete, and made sure all my friends knew it! So today I came home to this!
My friend Knichi got me everything that I would absolutely love for no reason at all! I had been wanting to try the natural palette from two faced but I was trying to be good and finish some of the palettes that I already had first. But I now I don't have to wait! And my first R&R powder, I have two of the blushes but lost one of them and didn't care for the other one, but I am really excited to try their powder which I know I'll love. She also got me my one of my favorite scent, sweet pea along with a Marc Jacobs leather bracelet!!!!! OMG  I love that she knows me so well, even the special K bar is my favorite flavor!! So ecstatic to use every! THANK YOU KNICHI! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment